The continuing mission of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is to provide the safest, most efficient aerospace system in the world. The Technical Operations service unit required engineering analysis to help develop and improve the processes and policies being developed for the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) program.
The FAA’s has ongoing need to continually train new engineers for performing analysis of maintenance programs for equipment and services in the National Airspace System (NAS). The RCM analysis function must evaluate the proper maintenance tasks for Airway Transportation Systems Specialist (ATSS) to enable an optimal equipment and service performance at the lowest cost possible, while maintaining the highest standards.
- Technical Manual Preparation
- Data Analysis
- Project Management Support
- Instructional Design and Development Support
- Maintenance Program Analysis (MPA) Support
- Development of RCM Training Standards Support
- RCM Training Classes Support