GSA 8(a) Stars III
GSA 8(a) STARS III is a small business set-aside Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that seeks to provide flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. 8(a) STARS III enables federal agencies to fulfill their IT services and IT services-based solutions requirements while simultaneously meeting and exceeding socioeconomic goals through the utilization of 8(a) certified small businesses. The STARS III GWAC is set aside for small businesses that participate in the Small Business Administration 8(a) program. It provides all federal defense and civilian agencies with an efficient, flexible way to order information technology services and solutions worldwide while accruing 8(a) socioeconomic credit. The GSA 8(a) STARS III contract includes, but is not limited to, the following NAICS Codes:
Custom Computer Programming Services (NAICS 541511)
Computer Systems Design Services (NAICS 541512)
Computer Facilities Management Services (NAICS 541513)
Other Computer Related Services (NAICS 541519)
Supreme Solutions Inc. was awarded the GSA (8a) STARS III contract and certified to provide services under the IT Services Scope.
• Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) and Small Business credit
• Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
• Short procurement lead time
• Free Training and support from STARS III GWAC team
• Limited protestability in accordance with NDAA 2008
• Low user fee capped for large orders
• Sole source awards up to $4.5 million ceiling
• Task Order Performance can continue 5 years beyond contract ordering end date.
• Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026